The program provides the basic knowledge of financial markets with an emphasis on the stock and derivatives markets to understand the behavior and some relevant concepts related to trading.
You will also have a practical session where you will see how professional Traders carry out stock trading in real time and money. They will share some concepts of technical analysis and the strategies that they use to generate income daily.
- Obtain basic knowledge of the financial market.
- Understand the necessary principles to be a professional Trader.
- Learn the fundamental concepts to analyze the market prior to its opening.
- Acquire general knowledge to carry out technical analysis in trading.
- Learn about professional trading platforms.
The methodology consists of two theoretical-practical virtual sessions in which you can interact with the instructors live and in an experiential way. There you will get to know some of the professional trading platforms that the experts use, they will show you how to analyze operations in a professional way and they will share some concepts and strategies that have led them to be successful in the world of trading.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Module 1 - Introduction to Financial Markets 3
Module 2 - Introduction to Technical Analysis (Live practice) 5